Business / Company VALUATIONs
The company / business VALUATION process used by TERRAVAL includes:
- Setting the objectives underlying the Valuation
- Analysing and understanding the context in which the company operates;
- Developing the business evolution assumptions with the Customer;
- Applying the Valuation methodologies deemed most appropriate to the specific case being valued;
- Preparing a Valuation report with the characterisation of the company, future financial statements, Valuation value, and sensitivity analysis.
Throughout its activity, TERRAVAL has evaluated a wide range of companies / businesses, namely:
- Hospitality companies: hotels, restaurants, SPAs, golf courses, pastry shops, etc.;
- Industrial companies: businesses devoted to mattress manufacturing, galvanized materials, production of plastic bags, footwear, porcelain, etc.;
- Agricultural companies: with orchards, vineyards, greenhouses, cork oak plantations, livestock production, etc.;
- Maintenance and service companies: elevator maintenance businesses, veterinary services, etc.
Our customers know they can count on a multidisciplinary, experienced team, which, with trust, knowledge and responsibility, supports them in obtaining the value their company or business are worth.